Home Inspection Services
Charlotte, Greensboro, Fort Mill And Surrounding Areas of NC
Home inspection services are great for…
- making an informed decision when buying a home
- buyers to more accurately estimated mortgage payments when they can plan for potential repairs
- solidifying relationships between realtors and their customers by creating peace of mind and alleviating reservations
Our home inspections include:
- Structural elements – the foundation, floors, ceilings, columns, and roofing/drainage
- HVAC elements – cooling systems, chimneys/flues, controls and safety systems
- Plumbing – Hot water systems, faucets, drainage, sump pumps
- Electrical – Voltage ratings, service entrance conductors, conduit conductors, polarity and grounding, and smoke detectors
- Kitchen appliances – Dishwashers, microwaves, garbage disposal, cooktops, and ovens
- Insulation & Ventilation – Vents in kitchen, bathroom, and laundry areas, attics, and vapor barrier in crawlspaces and attics
- Visual inspection of: Ceilings, steps, stairways, balconies and railings, doors and windows, counters, and cabinets
Service Areas of North Carolina:
Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville,
Mint Hill, Matthews, Indian Trail, Waxhaw, Monroe,
Pineville, Ballantyne, Mt. Holly, Belmont, & Gastonia
If you don't see your nearby city listed, please call.
YOU’RE NOT JUST BUYING A HOME INSPECTION.
YOU’RE BUYING PEACE OF MIND.
Proudly Providing Home Inspection Services
Carolinas Pro Home Inspections provides Residential Home Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Radon Testing, and Termite Inspections for the Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Area including: Greensboro and Fort Mill.