Home Inspection Services
We thoroughly check each room, going floor to floor to create a detailed analysis of the home’s structure and fixtures. This includes basements and crawl spaces.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have throughout the process — understanding your home is the key to feeling safe within it.
Home inspection services are great for…
- making an informed decision when buying a home
- buyers to more accurately estimated mortgage payments when they can plan for potential repairs
- solidifying relationships between realtors and their customers by creating peace of mind and alleviating reservations
If you’re planning to sell your home, the inspection is an important step to entice buyers. We can even measure rooms for you for an accurate square footage reading. Sometimes the number is a little different than you thought, so it’s always good to check since that will be crucial information in the sale.
Our home inspections include:
- Structural elements – the foundation, floors, ceilings, columns, and roofing/drainage
- HVAC elements – cooling systems, chimneys/flues, controls and safety systems
- Plumbing – Hot water systems, faucets, drainage, sump pumps
- Electrical – Voltage ratings, service entrance conductors, conduit conductors, polarity and grounding, and smoke detectors
- Kitchen appliances – Dishwashers, microwaves, garbage disposal, cooktops, and ovens
- Insulation & Ventilation – Vents in kitchen, bathroom, and laundry areas, attics, and vapor barrier in crawlspaces and attics
- Visual inspection of: Ceilings, steps, stairways, balconies and railings, doors and windows, counters, and cabinets
Service Areas of North Carolina:
Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville,
Mint Hill, Matthews, Indian Trail, Waxhaw, Monroe,
Pineville, Ballantyne, Mt. Holly, Belmont, & Gastonia
If you don't see your nearby city listed, please call.
Joseph is very thorough in his inspection process and very detailed in his reporting. Would highly recommend to anyone buying a home.
As a realtor I found that he was really efficient and detail oriented. I received the report very quickly. He was a pleasure to work with.
I will continue to use Carolinas Pro Home Inspections. I’m a single woman and felt comfortable through the whole process. Joseph was willing to educate and explain anything I didn’t understand.
Joseph was able to work me in last minute (I was in a bit of a time crunch) and he was extremely thorough and walked me through any section of his report I had questions about. It was his home inspection that heavily influenced my decision on if I should move forward on a potential home I was looking to buy. I will definitely use Carolinas Pro again!!!
If you’re looking for a home inspector – Joseph is your go to guy. He was professional, DETAIL oriented and efficient, offered VERY competitive pricing, and overall will NOT disappoint.
Joseph was knowledgeable, prompt, thorough, courteous, and worked around my schedule… We hired him for a new construction home, where he performed an inspection and radon testing. FANTASTIC SERVICE.
Thorough! Joseph was detailed in every aspect of the inspection process. It was evident that he is very knowledgeable. Above all ….His actions and conversation showed that he love what he does.
Lake Norman Condos
A+ 5 star service!! I would highly recommend. Joseph is a top notch inspector and goes the extra mile for his clients.
Mr. Mesropian was very professional and honest. He kept my interest in mind the whole time. I would recommend him to all who are in need of an inspector and want a good worker who cares for the customer.
Joseph has an eye to see any errors and brings them to your attention. I’m super happy I found Joseph by Google and read his reviews and they were 100% accurate. If you want to get an inspector who is honest and trustworthy choose Joseph he is awesome and affordable.
Park Slope Capital
Quite possibly the best home inspector I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Joseph was very thorough and detailed. It was truly money well spent and in the long run he can save you money on things other inspectors may miss. Definitely recommend!!!!