Comprehensive Home Inspection Services
Getting your home inspected is a positive step toward peace of mind, whether you’re selling the property or just want to make sure it’s safe for your family. Homeowners all throughout the Charlotte area of NC have trusted Carolinas Pro Home Inspections to catch potential issues ahead of time. We thoroughly check each room, going floor to floor to create a detailed analysis of the home’s structure and fixtures. This includes basements and crawl spaces. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have throughout the process — understanding your home is the key to feeling safe within it.
Who Benefits From Home Inspections?
- making an informed decision when buying a home
- buyers to more accurately estimated mortgage payments when they can plan for potential repairs
- solidifying relationships between realtors and their customers by creating peace of mind and alleviating reservations
If you’ve lived in a home for awhile, it’s a good idea to have it inspected every few years to make sure there aren’t new issues cropping up, such as mold, water damage, or foundational issues. Just because things looked clear when you bought it doesn’t mean the house will never encounter challenges. For these types of scenarios, knowing early is incredibly valuable. If you’re planning to sell your home, the inspection is an important step to entice buyers. We can even measure rooms for you for an accurate square footage reading. Sometimes the number is a little different than you thought, so it’s always good to check since that will be crucial information in the sale.
What Our Home Inspections Include:
- Structural elements – the foundation, floors, ceilings, columns, and roofing/drainage
- HVAC elements – cooling systems, chimneys/flues, controls and safety systems
- Plumbing – Hot water systems, faucets, drainage, sump pumps
- Electrical – Voltage ratings, service entrance conductors, conduit conductors, polarity and grounding, and smoke detectors
- Kitchen appliances – Dishwashers, microwaves, garbage disposal, cooktops, and ovens
- Insulation & Ventilation – Vents in kitchen, bathroom, and laundry areas, attics, and vapor barrier in crawlspaces and attics
- Visual inspection of: Ceilings, steps, stairways, balconies and railings, doors and windows, counters, and cabinets