Termite Inspection Services
Charlotte, Greensboro, Fort Mill And Surrounding Areas of NC
In fact, termite damage costs homeowners over $5 billion each year, which is more than damage created by fires.
When you schedule a termite inspection, it gives you the peace of mind of knowing for sure whether that’s an issue for your home or not. If it is, we’ll make some prompt recommendations for reputable exterminators to alleviate the termite infestation as efficiently as possible.
Termite inspections help ensure…
- the home you’re looking to buy isn’t infested with something that will create costly repairs later
- your current home is safe from this damage (or that it can be addressed quickly)
- any potential termite issues won’t be an issue when selling your property
Much like our Radon testing service, it’s a one time inspection that protects your family.
WDIR for Termite Inspections
WDIR stands for “wood destroying insect report” and it’s a type of standard report often referred to as a “termite certificate.” It’s provided by a licensed termite professional to show you definitively whether your home has a termite infestation or not. If it does, it will give detailed information about where and how serious.
A few other things to know about WDIR:
- WDIR doesn’t deal only with termites. Other insects qualify as wood destroying insects, and this report checks for them all.
- Most financial lendors require a WDIR to approve financing
- This report is the primary means to petition the seller of a home to cover damages prior to the sale finalizing. After that point it’s the responsibility of the buyer to cover those damages.
Service Areas of North Carolina:
Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville,
Mint Hill, Matthews, Indian Trail, Waxhaw, Monroe,
Pineville, Ballantyne, Mt. Holly, Belmont, & Gastonia
If you don't see your nearby city listed, please call.
YOU’RE NOT JUST BUYING A HOME INSPECTION.
YOU’RE BUYING PEACE OF MIND.
Proudly Providing Home Inspection Services
Carolinas Pro Home Inspections provides Residential Home Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Radon Testing, and Termite Inspections for the Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Area including: Greensboro and Fort Mill.