Thermal Imaging Inspections
Charlotte, Greensboro, Fort Mill And Surrounding Areas of NC
Thermal imaging is a more in-depth type of inspection, and is a great extra to include in a regular home inspection because it allows us to detect issues that might otherwise be invisible.
- Are some rooms drafty and you’re not sure why?
- Does the circuit breaker trip repeatedly in some areas?
- Has your electric bill gone up more than usual recently?
These questions are exactly the kinds of situations in which thermal imaging can help. Despite being a powerful tool for detection of heat loss, compressor leaks, broken window seals, plumbing leaks, and moisture intrusion, thermal imaging is a non-invasive test.
Thermal imaging is useful for newly built and older homes alike.
- Even newer homes were built under deadlines, and sometimes things were missed. Thermal inspections can identify issues with electrical and other systems that may cause trouble later.
- After purchasing a used home this can be a good add-on with your regular inspection to be aware of repairs you’ll need to make before they impact your life.
We’re happy to answer your questions about this service and how it fits into your home plans. Give us a call today to learn more and to schedule an inspection!
Service Areas of North Carolina:
Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville,
Mint Hill, Matthews, Indian Trail, Waxhaw, Monroe,
Pineville, Ballantyne, Mt. Holly, Belmont, & Gastonia
If you don't see your nearby city listed, please call.
YOU’RE NOT JUST BUYING A HOME INSPECTION.
YOU’RE BUYING PEACE OF MIND.
Proudly Providing Home Inspection Services
Carolinas Pro Home Inspections provides Residential Home Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Radon Testing, and Termite Inspections for the Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Area including: Greensboro and Fort Mill.