Professional Thermal Imaging Inspections
Thermal imaging is a more in-depth type of inspection, and is a great extra to include in a regular home inspection because it allows us to detect issues that might otherwise be invisible.
- Are some rooms drafty and you’re not sure why?
- Does the circuit breaker trip repeatedly in some areas?
- Has your electric bill gone up more than usual recently?
These questions are exactly the kinds of situations in which thermal imaging can help. Despite being a powerful tool for detection of heat loss, compressor leaks, broken window seals, plumbing leaks, and moisture intrusion, thermal imaging is a non-invasive test.
How Thermal Imaging Inspections Are Useful
- Even newer homes were built under deadlines, and sometimes things were missed. Thermal inspections can identify issues with electrical and other systems that may cause trouble later.
- After purchasing a used home this can be a good add-on with your regular inspection to be aware of repairs you’ll need to make before they impact your life.